Rwanda Safari Packages
Rwanda isn’t just the place where there are a thousand hills yet, in addition, a nation wealthy in greenery and staggering normal excellence in its beautiful rolling and amazing green savannah. The nation has some uncommon types of creatures like the silverback mountain gorillas just as novel aviary fauna and insects in the tropical forest of Nyungwe.
With over half of the world’s remaining mountain gorilla populace, it’s nothing unexpected that most of the visitors visit Rwanda to track and view our profoundly endangered cousins. Rwanda is eminent for primates when all is said in done, including the carefree Sykes monkey, the Golden Monkey and the clamorous chimpanzee in the Nyungwe Forest.
Zara Tours with its special curated Rwanda Safari Packages offers the best wildlife viewing and safari experience to its clients.
Highlights Of Rwanda Safaris:
- Come face to face with the endangered mountain gorillas on a gorilla trekking knowledge in Volcanoes National Park
- Spot a portion of the world’s rarest primates, from the tremendous wild mountain gorillas to the dim cheeked mangabeys, the likenesses of chimpanzees to the peculiar L’Hoest’s monkey
- Experience the persona of Central Africa with three evenings in the thick rainforest of Nyungwe, where endangered primates and lively orchids stick to the black trees
- Explore Rwanda’s brilliant history and commend its adventure into the present by visiting a progression of social locales out and about from Kigali to Nyungwe Forest
- Discover the East African savannah with a three-day safari in Akagera National Park, home to a captivating gathering of natural life
- Admire the game from various points as you consolidate game drives in the safari vehicle and an in the background voyage through the Akagera park base camp
Discover this wonderful east Africa country with our special Rwanda Safari Package.