Zara Tours Cancellation policy applies to the package offered, upon payment of deposit and confirmation of reservation.
- Upon receipt of written cancellation by any member of the tour indicated on this reservation 30 days or longer prior to departure, 20% of the reservation of the cancelling party will be retained by Zara Tours and the balance of the package price refunded.
- If a cancellation is received at least 14 days and up to 29 days prior to departure, 50% of the package price will be retained by Zara Tours.
- If a cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to departure, 100% of the total package price will be retained by Zara Tours and all outstanding payment will become payable immediately.
- Should the cancelling party be able to find a replacement for themselves no less than 14 days prior to departure and the replacement completes this booking form individually, no retention of funds will take place. However, should no replacement be found by 14 days prior to departure, a 100% cancellation penalty will apply to the cancelling party.
- Zara Tours and its agents reserve the right to terminate, at the discretion and with immediate effect, the participation of any person on the tour.
- While processing a refund, a 3% credit card fee is charged to the client’s Visa, AMEX, or MasterCard.
- When a refund is processed using a Bank Wire payment, bank charges apply.