WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO
Hot Offers !
- MARANGU 7 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,358
- RONGAI 8 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1650
- MACHAME 9 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,871
- LEMOSHO 10 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,055
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB NORTHERN CIRCUIT$1,771- $2,048
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB LONDOROSSI ROUTE$1.694
- TEMBO 5 DAYS SAFARI $1,405
- KIFARU 7 DAYS SAFARI $2,895
- SIMBA 3 DAYS SAFARI $838
- SERENGETI MIGRATION $1,153
- WILDEBEEST MIGRATION PACKAGE 6 DAYS $1,479
- CLIMB KILIMANJARO & SAFARI ADVENTURE #1 (13 DAYS)$3,550
- KILIMANJARO MACHAME ROUTE & SAFARI 3 DAY #2 (11 DAYS)$2,887
- KILIMANJARO MARANGU ROUTE & CLASSIC SAFARI #3 (11 DAYS)$2,968
SPECIAL PACKAGE !!!
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #1 (CODE:- STP14#1) $1,683
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #2 (CODE:- STP14#2) $1,630
- 6 DAYS RONGAI ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFAR. $2,813
- 5 DAYS MARANGU ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFARI $2,266
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING PACKAGE $1,675
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING & SAFARI PACKAGE $2,966
ZARA TOURS DAY TRIPS
- Zara Tours recognized as the best tour company of the year
- Zara Tanzania Adventures recognized as the best tour company of the year 2013/2014
- ICA, SNOW AND SAVANNA book
- HATS Certificate of Membership
- GEITA GOLD MINE EXPEDITION AGAINST HIV/AIDS 2014
- 54 years old North Carolina Native
- Receives 2014 Gloval Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- ZARA TOURS INC receives 2013 Canadian Excellence Award
- Clean-up Kilimanjaro Machame Route - October 1, 2015
- Zainab Ansell: Exemplary woman entrepreneur
- Wins of 2012 Humanitarian Award in London
- Ngorongoro Marathon
The Kilimanjaro Porters Society was created in 2004 by Zara Tours to improve the working conditions of all porters on Mount Kilimanjaro and other hiking areas in Tanzania.
A valid yellow fever vaccination certificate will have to be shown at the points of entry to Tanzania and Zanzibar.
This is a measure for your safety and to help prevent outbreaks.
Did you know?
Due to its outstanding charitable community support, ZARA has been awarded winner of the 2010 Tanzania Tourism Tour Operator Humanitarian Award!