Zara Easter Special: Tell us you want to surprise a family & loved one this Easter and qualify for our special offer! Save up to USD $150 if we confirm your booking by March 31, 2017 (To qualify for this offer send us your booking with Promo code ESTR17).
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO
Hot Offers !
- MARANGU 7 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,498
- RONGAI 8 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,776
- MACHAME 9 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,019
- LEMOSHO 10 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,325
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB NORTHERN CIRCUIT$2,180- $2,488
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB LONDOROSSI ROUTE$2,587
- TEMBO 5 DAYS SAFARI $1,518
- KIFARU 7 DAYS SAFARI $2,139
- SIMBA 3 DAYS SAFARI $899
- SERENGETI MIGRATION $2,664
- WILDEBEEST MIGRATION PACKAGE 6 DAYS
- SAFARI TO SUPPORT NGORONGORO PRE-SCHOOL
- MAASAI LODGE
- THE BEST OF AFRICA SAFARI
- WILDEBEEST CALVING NDUTU
- CLIMB KILIMANJARO & SAFARI ADVENTURE #1 (13 DAYS)$4,233
- KILIMANJARO MACHAME ROUTE & SAFARI 4 DAY #2 (11 DAYS)$3,517
- KILIMANJARO MARANGU ROUTE & CLASSIC SAFARI #3 (11 DAYS)$3,715
- 6 DAYS RONGAI ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFAR. $3,063
- 5 DAYS MARANGU ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFARI $3,715
SPECIAL PACKAGE !!!
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #1 (CODE:- STP14#1)
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #2 (CODE:- STP14#2)
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING PACKAGE
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING & SAFARI PACKAGE
- SKYSAFARI PACKAGE
- THE FAMOUS EAST AFRICAN MIGRATION PACKAGE (SERENGETI & MARA)
- COME TO AFRICA AND SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST POACHING
- CLEAN KILIMANJARO SPECIAL
- UGANDA RWANDA 14 DAYS SAFARI
- SOUTHERN PEOPLES & CULTURE PACKAGE
- ETHIOPIA NORTH & SOUTH COMBINED PACKAGE
- 9 DAYS KENYA SAFARI
ZARA TOURS DAY TRIPS
- Nyerere Golden Award Best Women Achievers in 2015
- "Talk of the Town" published in The Arusha Times on Dec 12 to 18, 2015
- Zara Tours recognized as the best tour company of the year
- Zara Tanzania Adventures recognized as the best tour company of the year 2013/2014
- ICA, SNOW AND SAVANNA book
- HATS Certificate of Membership
- GEITA GOLD MINE EXPEDITION AGAINST HIV/AIDS 2014
- 54 years old North Carolina Native
- Receives 2014 Gloval Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- ZARA TOURS INC receives 2013 Canadian Excellence Award
- Clean-up Kilimanjaro Machame Route - October 1, 2015
- Zainab Ansell: Exemplary woman entrepreneur
- Wins of 2012 Humanitarian Award in London
- Ngorongoro Marathon
The Kilimanjaro Porters Society was created in 2004 by Zara Tours to improve the working conditions of all porters on Mount Kilimanjaro and other hiking areas in Tanzania.
A valid yellow fever vaccination certificate will have to be shown at the points of entry to Tanzania and Zanzibar.
This is a measure for your safety and to help prevent outbreaks.
Did you know?
Due to its outstanding charitable community support, ZARA has been awarded winner of the 2010 Tanzania Tourism Tour Operator Humanitarian Award!
If you have some spare days, you should definitely add some time in Zanzibar to your Kilimanjaro trek or safari.
Zanzibar is an archipelago of tropical islands in the Indian Ocean, some 25-50 km off the mainland coast of Tanzania, with the main islands being Unguja and Pemba. The beaches of Zanzibar are simply sensational - white and powdery with warm, azure blue, crystal clear ocean waters.
Zanzibar remains a destination for individual travellers, far away from any form of mass tourism. From its pristine paradise beaches, framed by palm trees swinging in the gentle tropical breeze, you can observe the local fishermen using their simple outrigger canoes on the sea, and smiling local women dressed in colourful khangas picking seaweed. Days of sun-drenched laziness at the sea are perfect for maximum relaxation or a very romantic honeymoon.
But Zanzibar is so much more than just a beach lover’s paradise. Following the west winds, Persian, Arabic and Indian traders sailed to Zanzibar and went back fully loaded when the winds turned east. Spices and slave trading made the island rich and famous. People from different continents brought their cultures and religions and created the unique and fascinating blend that can be found on the spice island today. During a walk through the narrow and winding street s of Stone Town the history of the spice island flames up into the imagination again.
Please see the following Zanzibar extensions: