Tell us you want to surprise a family & loved one this Valentine and qualify for our special offer! (to qualify use Promo code VANT17 and we need to confirm your booking by January 31, 2017)
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO
Hot Offers !
- MARANGU 7 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,498
- RONGAI 8 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,776
- MACHAME 9 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,019
- LEMOSHO 10 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,325
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB NORTHERN CIRCUIT$2,180- $2,488
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB LONDOROSSI ROUTE$2,587
- TEMBO 5 DAYS SAFARI $1,518
- KIFARU 7 DAYS SAFARI $2,139
- SIMBA 3 DAYS SAFARI $899
- SERENGETI MIGRATION $2,664
- WILDEBEEST MIGRATION PACKAGE 6 DAYS
- SAFARI TO SUPPORT NGORONGORO PRE-SCHOOL
- MAASAI LODGE
- THE BEST OF AFRICA SAFARI
- WILDEBEEST CALVING NDUTU
- CLIMB KILIMANJARO & SAFARI ADVENTURE #1 (13 DAYS)$4,233
- KILIMANJARO MACHAME ROUTE & SAFARI 3 DAY #2 (11 DAYS)$3,517
- KILIMANJARO MARANGU ROUTE & CLASSIC SAFARI #3 (11 DAYS)$3,715
- 6 DAYS RONGAI ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFAR. $3,063
- 5 DAYS MARANGU ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFARI $3,715
SPECIAL PACKAGE !!!
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #1 (CODE:- STP14#1)
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #2 (CODE:- STP14#2)
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING PACKAGE
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING & SAFARI PACKAGE
- SKYSAFARI PACKAGE
- THE FAMOUS EAST AFRICAN MIGRATION PACKAGE (SERENGETI & MARA)
- COME TO AFRICA AND SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST POACHING
- CLEAN KILIMANJARO SPECIAL
- UGANDA RWANDA 14 DAYS SAFARI
- SOUTHERN PEOPLES & CULTURE PACKAGE
- ETHIOPIA NORTH & SOUTH COMBINED PACKAGE
- 9 DAYS KENYA SAFARI
ZARA TOURS DAY TRIPS
- Nyerere Golden Award Best Women Achievers in 2015
- "Talk of the Town" published in The Arusha Times on Dec 12 to 18, 2015
- Zara Tours recognized as the best tour company of the year
- Zara Tanzania Adventures recognized as the best tour company of the year 2013/2014
- ICA, SNOW AND SAVANNA book
- HATS Certificate of Membership
- GEITA GOLD MINE EXPEDITION AGAINST HIV/AIDS 2014
- 54 years old North Carolina Native
- Receives 2014 Gloval Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- ZARA TOURS INC receives 2013 Canadian Excellence Award
- Clean-up Kilimanjaro Machame Route - October 1, 2015
- Zainab Ansell: Exemplary woman entrepreneur
- Wins of 2012 Humanitarian Award in London
- Ngorongoro Marathon
The Kilimanjaro Porters Society was created in 2004 by Zara Tours to improve the working conditions of all porters on Mount Kilimanjaro and other hiking areas in Tanzania.
A valid yellow fever vaccination certificate will have to be shown at the points of entry to Tanzania and Zanzibar.
This is a measure for your safety and to help prevent outbreaks.
Did you know?
Due to its outstanding charitable community support, ZARA has been awarded winner of the 2010 Tanzania Tourism Tour Operator Humanitarian Award!
Zara Tours Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment Terms
Your booking request has to be made in writing and a 20% deposit is required. The balance has to be remitted at least 60 days prior to safari commencement.
All the payments should be FREE FROM BANK CHARGES
Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to Cancellation and No Show fees if cancelled within 60 days of the arrival date:
§ 60 days to 30 days prior to arrival: 30%
§ 29 days to 02 days prior to arrival: 65%
§ Within 48hrs: 100%
These are NOT included in our costs.
All nationals will require visas for TANZANIA. We recommend that where possible your clients attain their visas in advance, although they are available upon arrival in TANZANIA.
The climate is hot and sometimes humid. From December to March, when the north-east monsoon blows, it is hot and humid. In April and May heavy rains occur with June to October being the coolest and driest period. The lesser rains fall in November. Temperatures sway between 25 degrees Celsius and 35 degrees Celsius and annual rainfall is about 20mm.
Baggage is restricted to 15kg per person on the domestic flights within East Africa. Soft-sided luggage or duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on safari vehicles and on aircraft used within Africa. Large suitcases of dimensions greater than 24" x 17"x 7" are impossible to store in vehicles and on aircraft and should not be used. (Baggage and personal effects are at owner's risk throughout the tour and baggage insurance for members is strongly recommended).
Driver/Guides will only stop at the shops/curios stall, which are recommended by Zara Tours. We provide escort at no extra cost to accompany guests on shopping trips so as to help with recommendation and save.
Zara Tours acts as agent for hotels, transportation services and facilities provided by other parties, firms or corporations and cannot be held responsible for delays, loss, damage, injury or accident, change of itineraries which may occur through the negligence of any individual or company entrusted with such service.
*ALL RATES ARE QUOTED WITHOUT EASTER, XMAS AND NEW YEAR SUPPLIMENT – PLEASE CHECK ON THIS WHEN BOOKING THE SAFARIS.
*Zara Tours cannot be held responsible should airlines discontinue flights on certain routings or change scheduled timetables resulting in missed connections etc. Should an amendment in a routing or itinerary be necessary we will requite you accordingly.
*Please advise your clients to take precautions against malaria prior to the commencement of their holiday. We recommend they contact their pharmacist for advice as to which prophylactic is recommended.
Force Majeure means any event which the Company has no control over and even in circumstances where all due care was taken the event could not have been avoided or foreseen. This includes events such as war, or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside the Company's control.
Children under the age of 12 sharing a room with two adults generally pay 50% - 70% of the rate quoted except on air, rail, safaris, adventure programmes or balloon safaris. Children under 7 are not permitted in any tree hotels and most tented camps. Some wildlife lodges and tented camps accommodate a maximum of 2 persons. Other restrictions may apply from time to time. Children rates are available on request.