Save up to $100 (USD) when you book with us while enjoying the FREE WIFI, Valid for travel between now and December 31,2016. Confirmed by April 30, 2016.
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO
Hot Offers !
- MARANGU 7 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,358
- RONGAI 8 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1650
- MACHAME 9 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,871
- LEMOSHO 10 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,055
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB NORTHERN CIRCUIT$1,771- $2,048
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB LONDOROSSI ROUTE$1,694
- TEMBO 5 DAYS SAFARI $1,405
- KIFARU 7 DAYS SAFARI $2,895
- SIMBA 3 DAYS SAFARI $838
- SERENGETI MIGRATION $1,153
- WILDEBEEST MIGRATION PACKAGE 6 DAYS $1,479
- SAFARI TO SUPPORT NGORONGORO PRE-SCHOOL $2,315
- MAASAI LODGE $1,895
- THE BEST OF AFRICA SAFARI from 2 - 6 People $2,195
- WILDEBEEST CALVING NDUTU $3,552
- CLIMB KILIMANJARO & SAFARI ADVENTURE #1 (13 DAYS)$3,635
- KILIMANJARO MACHAME ROUTE & SAFARI 3 DAY #2 (11 DAYS)$2,887
- KILIMANJARO MARANGU ROUTE & CLASSIC SAFARI #3 (11 DAYS)$3,053
- 6 DAYS RONGAI ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFAR. $2,730
- 5 DAYS MARANGU ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFARI $2,266
SPECIAL PACKAGE !!!
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #1 (CODE:- STP14#1) $1,683
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #2 (CODE:- STP14#2) $1,630
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING PACKAGE $1,675
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING & SAFARI PACKAGE $2,966
- SKYSAFARI PACKAGE
- THE FAMOUS EAST AFRICAN MIGRATION PACKAGE (SERENGETI & MARA)
- COME TO AFRICA AND SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST POACHING
- CLEAN KILIMANJARO SPECIAL
- UGANDA RWANDA 14 DAYS SAFARI
- SOUTHERN PEOPLES & CULTURE PACKAGE
- ETHIOPIA NORTH & SOUTH COMBINED PACKAGE
ZARA TOURS DAY TRIPS
- Nyerere Golden Award Best Women Achievers in 2015
- "Talk of the Town" published in The Arusha Times on Dec 12 to 18, 2015
- Zara Tours recognized as the best tour company of the year
- Zara Tanzania Adventures recognized as the best tour company of the year 2013/2014
- ICA, SNOW AND SAVANNA book
- HATS Certificate of Membership
- GEITA GOLD MINE EXPEDITION AGAINST HIV/AIDS 2014
- 54 years old North Carolina Native
- Receives 2014 Gloval Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- ZARA TOURS INC receives 2013 Canadian Excellence Award
- Clean-up Kilimanjaro Machame Route - October 1, 2015
- Zainab Ansell: Exemplary woman entrepreneur
- Wins of 2012 Humanitarian Award in London
- Ngorongoro Marathon
The Kilimanjaro Porters Society was created in 2004 by Zara Tours to improve the working conditions of all porters on Mount Kilimanjaro and other hiking areas in Tanzania.
A valid yellow fever vaccination certificate will have to be shown at the points of entry to Tanzania and Zanzibar.
This is a measure for your safety and to help prevent outbreaks.
Did you know?
Due to its outstanding charitable community support, ZARA has been awarded winner of the 2010 Tanzania Tourism Tour Operator Humanitarian Award!
The Serengeti Sopa Lodge is located in the Nyarboro Hills in the south-western part of the Serengeti National Park. The lodge - the only one in this area of the park - is situated on the slopes of the hills and therefore offers magnificent views over the underlying endless plains. There are only suites, each one featuring a private lounge with a mini bar, a bedroom with two queen size beds and ample room for a third bed, a private verandah with magnificent views, and a luxury bathroom.
The Tarangire Sopa Lodge is a five-star lodge which only offers suites – true luxuries in the middle of the bush. The suites have luxury bathrooms with shaver sockets and a hair dryer; the living rooms have mini-bars and private balconies with stunning views over the underlying baobab studded landscape. The bedrooms are spacious with two queen sized beds. Dinner will be served on an outdoors terrace at high elevation; the large swimming pool's highlight is the integrated bar on the pool's island.
E Unoto Retreat is a 5-star lodge located near Lake Manyara, named after a traditional Maasai ceremony. The lodge's design is totally Maasai inspired. The spacious bungalows have the shape of round Maasai bomas and are full of exquisite Maasai-style furnishings and carvings. Each bungalow is a private suite with its own balcony offering panoramic views of Lake Miwaleni and the towering escarpment. The beds are queen size. The suites also feature relaxing leather armchairs, a coffee table that easily converts from backgammon to a checker board, writing table and separate shower and toilet facilities. There is an open-air restaurant and bar overlooking the lake, and a swimming pool.
The Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge is located in Lemala Hill on the eastern rim of Ngorongoro Crater, offering a spectacular view over the crater. The spacious bedrooms feature two queen sized bedrooms. The bathrooms are equipped at high standard with bathtub, shower, toilet, bidet, wash hand basin, shaver socket and hair dryer. The suites have a private living room with writing desk, mini bars and comfortable rocking chairs.