WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO
Hot Offers !
- MARANGU 7 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE $1,358
- RONGAI 8 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE $1650
- MACHAME 9 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE $1,871
- LEMOSHO 10 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE $2,055
- PACKAGE #1 (13 DAYS)
$3,410 - $3,550
- PACKAGE #2 (11 DAYS)
$2,775 - $2,887
- PACKAGE #3 (11 DAYS)
$2,528 - $2,968
- TEMBO 5 DAYS SAFARI $1,405
- KIFARU 7 DAYS SAFARI $2,000
- SIMBA 3 DAYS SAFARI $838
SPECIAL OFFER !!!
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #1 (CODE:- STP14#1) $1,683
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #2 (CODE:- STP14#2) $1,630
- 6 Days Rongai route Combined with 3 days lodge Safari. $2,813
- 5 Days Marangu route combined with 3 days lodge Safari $2,266
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING PACKAGE $1,675
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING & SAFARI PACKAGE $2,966
Mount Kilimanjaro Porters Society (MKPS)
The Kilimanjaro Porters Society was created in 2004 by Zara Tours to improve the working conditions of all porters on Mount Kilimanjaro and other hiking areas in Tanzania.
A valid yellow fever vaccination certificate will have to be shown at the points of entry to Tanzania and Zanzibar.
This is a measure for your safety and to help prevent outbreaks.
Did you know?
Due to its outstanding charitable community support, ZARA has been awarded winner of the 2010 Tanzania Tourism Tour Operator Humanitarian Award!
You can apply for the tourist visa at the Tanzanian embassies and consulates in your country of residency. Some embassies offer the application form online, but the application process still takes time.
You need a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date when entering the country. If you are planning to enter the country on more than one occasion on this trip, then you may be able to get a multiple entry visa.
Websites of Tanzanian embassies:
View a list of Tanzanian embassies in other countries: