Zara Easter Special: Tell us you want to surprise a family & loved one this Easter and qualify for our special offer! Save up to USD $150 if we confirm your booking by March 31, 2017 (To qualify for this offer send us your booking with Promo code ESTR17).
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO
Hot Offers !
- MARANGU 7 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,498
- RONGAI 8 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,776
- MACHAME 9 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,019
- LEMOSHO 10 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,325
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB NORTHERN CIRCUIT$2,180- $2,488
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB LONDOROSSI ROUTE$2,587
- TEMBO 5 DAYS SAFARI $1,518
- KIFARU 7 DAYS SAFARI $2,139
- SIMBA 3 DAYS SAFARI $899
- SERENGETI MIGRATION $2,664
- WILDEBEEST MIGRATION PACKAGE 6 DAYS
- SAFARI TO SUPPORT NGORONGORO PRE-SCHOOL
- MAASAI LODGE
- THE BEST OF AFRICA SAFARI
- WILDEBEEST CALVING NDUTU
- CLIMB KILIMANJARO & SAFARI ADVENTURE #1 (13 DAYS)$4,233
- KILIMANJARO MACHAME ROUTE & SAFARI 4 DAY #2 (11 DAYS)$3,517
- KILIMANJARO MARANGU ROUTE & CLASSIC SAFARI #3 (11 DAYS)$3,715
- 6 DAYS RONGAI ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFAR. $3,063
- 5 DAYS MARANGU ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFARI $3,715
SPECIAL PACKAGE !!!
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #1 (CODE:- STP14#1)
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #2 (CODE:- STP14#2)
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING PACKAGE
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING & SAFARI PACKAGE
- SKYSAFARI PACKAGE
- THE FAMOUS EAST AFRICAN MIGRATION PACKAGE (SERENGETI & MARA)
- COME TO AFRICA AND SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST POACHING
- CLEAN KILIMANJARO SPECIAL
- UGANDA RWANDA 14 DAYS SAFARI
- SOUTHERN PEOPLES & CULTURE PACKAGE
- ETHIOPIA NORTH & SOUTH COMBINED PACKAGE
- 9 DAYS KENYA SAFARI
ZARA TOURS DAY TRIPS
- Nyerere Golden Award Best Women Achievers in 2015
- "Talk of the Town" published in The Arusha Times on Dec 12 to 18, 2015
- Zara Tours recognized as the best tour company of the year
- Zara Tanzania Adventures recognized as the best tour company of the year 2013/2014
- ICA, SNOW AND SAVANNA book
- HATS Certificate of Membership
- GEITA GOLD MINE EXPEDITION AGAINST HIV/AIDS 2014
- 54 years old North Carolina Native
- Receives 2014 Gloval Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- ZARA TOURS INC receives 2013 Canadian Excellence Award
- Clean-up Kilimanjaro Machame Route - October 1, 2015
- Zainab Ansell: Exemplary woman entrepreneur
- Wins of 2012 Humanitarian Award in London
- Ngorongoro Marathon
The Kilimanjaro Porters Society was created in 2004 by Zara Tours to improve the working conditions of all porters on Mount Kilimanjaro and other hiking areas in Tanzania.
A valid yellow fever vaccination certificate will have to be shown at the points of entry to Tanzania and Zanzibar.
This is a measure for your safety and to help prevent outbreaks.
Did you know?
Due to its outstanding charitable community support, ZARA has been awarded winner of the 2010 Tanzania Tourism Tour Operator Humanitarian Award!
Zara Tours Inc. (“Zara”) recognizes the importance of privacy and the sensitivity of personal information. To ensure accountability, Zara has developed this policy, and trained our professionals of our policies and practices. This document explains how Zara uses and discloses that information, the choices you have regarding such use and disclosure, and how you may correct and have access to that information.
1. WHY DOES ZARA NEED PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Zara collects your personal information in order to facilitate your travel to Tanzania and/or Kenya.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information is any information that identifies you, or by which your identity could be deduced. If Zara did not collect and use your personal information we could not provide you with tour operator services. According to the Commissioner’s Guidelines, the definition encompasses such information as name, age, weight, height, medical records, income, purchases, spending habits, race, ethnic origin, colour, blood type, DNA code, fingerprints, marital status, religion, education, home address and telephone number.
3. HOW DOES ZARA COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Zara collect information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. Wherever possible, Zara collects your personal information directly from you.
4. WHEN AND HOW DO WE OBTAIN CONSENT?
In most cases, Zara shall ask you to specifically consent, if we collect, uses, or discloses your personal information. Normally, Zara asks for your consent in writing, but in some circumstances, we may accept your oral consent. Sometimes, your consent may be implied through your conduct with us.
In certain circumstances, as permitted or required by law, we may collect, use or disclose personal information without your knowledge or consent. These circumstances include (where applicable): information on individuals which is publicly available where collection or use is clearly in the interests of the individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way; to investigate a breach of any agreement or contravention of a law; to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order or as required or otherwise permitted by law.
When your consent is required, you can withdraw consent at any time (unless withdrawing the consent would frustrate the performance of legal obligations), and upon providing us with a 30-days notice. However, the withdrawal of your consent may impact on our ability to serve you and to maintain our relationship. 5. HOW DO WE MAKE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Zara only collects the personal information necessary to fulfill the purposes identified to you prior to or at the time of collection, or any other reasonable and legitimate purposes or as required by law.
Zara does not, as a condition of supplying a service to you, require consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information beyond that reasonably required for such purposes, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law.
Zara usually collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
Under certain circumstances, Zara will disclose your personal information:
8. HOW LONG WILL WE UTILIZE, DISCLOSE OR RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may keep a record of your personal information, including correspondence or comments, in the applicable file specific to you. We will utilize, disclose or retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and as required or otherwise permitted by law. We will establish minimum and maximum retention periods and procedures for maintaining and destroying your personal information.
9. WHY IS UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION IMPORTANT?
Since we use your personal information to provide tour operator services to you, it is important that the information be accurate and up-to-date. We will not routinely update your personal information, unless such a process is necessary. If during the course of the retainer, any of your information changes, please inform us so that we can make any necessary changes.
10. HOW DO WE CORRECT ERRORS?
If Zara holds information about you and you can establish that it is not accurate, complete and up-to-date, Zara will take reasonable steps to correct it.
11. IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
Zara takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. The steps taken to protect your information are:
12. HOW FAST WILL WE RESPOND TO YOUR WRITTEN REQUEST?
We will make every reasonable effort to respond to each of your written requests not later than thirty (30) days after receipt of such requests. When applicable, we will advise you in writing if we cannot meet your requests within this time limit. When applicable, you have the right to make a complaint to the appropriate Privacy Authority in respect of this time limit.
13. HOW DO YOU ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Subject to the exceptions provided by the applicable law, Zara will make available to you any specific personal information about you that we have collected, utilized or disclosed, upon your written request. Summary information is available on request. More detailed requests which require archive or other retrieval costs may be subject to our normal professional and disbursement fees.
14. CAN I BE DENIED ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your rights to access your personal information are not absolute. We may deny access when:
16. CREDIT BUREAUS
To help us make credit decisions about clients, prevent fraud, check the identity of new clients and prevent money-laundering, we may on occasion, request information about you from the files of consumer reporting agencies.
17. COMMUNICATING WITH US
You should be aware that e-mail is not a 100% secure medium, and you should be aware of this when contacting us to send personal or confidential information.
19. REQUESTS FOR ACCESS
If you are not satisfied with our response, the Privacy Commissioner of Canada can be reached at: 112 Kent Street Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 1H3 1.800.282.1376.