Tell us you want to surprise a family & loved one this Valentine and qualify for our special offer! (to qualify use Promo code VANT17 and we need to confirm your booking by January 31, 2017)
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO
Hot Offers !
- MARANGU 7 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,498
- RONGAI 8 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,776
- MACHAME 9 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,019
- LEMOSHO 10 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,325
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB NORTHERN CIRCUIT$2,180- $2,488
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB LONDOROSSI ROUTE$2,587
- TEMBO 5 DAYS SAFARI $1,518
- KIFARU 7 DAYS SAFARI $2,139
- SIMBA 3 DAYS SAFARI $899
- SERENGETI MIGRATION $2,664
- WILDEBEEST MIGRATION PACKAGE 6 DAYS
- SAFARI TO SUPPORT NGORONGORO PRE-SCHOOL
- MAASAI LODGE
- THE BEST OF AFRICA SAFARI
- WILDEBEEST CALVING NDUTU
- CLIMB KILIMANJARO & SAFARI ADVENTURE #1 (13 DAYS)$4,233
- KILIMANJARO MACHAME ROUTE & SAFARI 3 DAY #2 (11 DAYS)$3,517
- KILIMANJARO MARANGU ROUTE & CLASSIC SAFARI #3 (11 DAYS)$3,715
- 6 DAYS RONGAI ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFAR. $3,063
- 5 DAYS MARANGU ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFARI $3,715
SPECIAL PACKAGE !!!
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #1 (CODE:- STP14#1)
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #2 (CODE:- STP14#2)
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING PACKAGE
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING & SAFARI PACKAGE
- SKYSAFARI PACKAGE
- THE FAMOUS EAST AFRICAN MIGRATION PACKAGE (SERENGETI & MARA)
- COME TO AFRICA AND SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST POACHING
- CLEAN KILIMANJARO SPECIAL
- UGANDA RWANDA 14 DAYS SAFARI
- SOUTHERN PEOPLES & CULTURE PACKAGE
- ETHIOPIA NORTH & SOUTH COMBINED PACKAGE
- 9 DAYS KENYA SAFARI
ZARA TOURS DAY TRIPS
- Nyerere Golden Award Best Women Achievers in 2015
- "Talk of the Town" published in The Arusha Times on Dec 12 to 18, 2015
- Zara Tours recognized as the best tour company of the year
- Zara Tanzania Adventures recognized as the best tour company of the year 2013/2014
- ICA, SNOW AND SAVANNA book
- HATS Certificate of Membership
- GEITA GOLD MINE EXPEDITION AGAINST HIV/AIDS 2014
- 54 years old North Carolina Native
- Receives 2014 Gloval Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- ZARA TOURS INC receives 2013 Canadian Excellence Award
- Clean-up Kilimanjaro Machame Route - October 1, 2015
- Zainab Ansell: Exemplary woman entrepreneur
- Wins of 2012 Humanitarian Award in London
- Ngorongoro Marathon
The Kilimanjaro Porters Society was created in 2004 by Zara Tours to improve the working conditions of all porters on Mount Kilimanjaro and other hiking areas in Tanzania.
A valid yellow fever vaccination certificate will have to be shown at the points of entry to Tanzania and Zanzibar.
This is a measure for your safety and to help prevent outbreaks.
Did you know?
Due to its outstanding charitable community support, ZARA has been awarded winner of the 2010 Tanzania Tourism Tour Operator Humanitarian Award!
Please read this notice as it constitutes part of your contract with Zara Tours Inc. Kindly check your reservation confirmation for errors and contact Zara Tours Inc. if you have any questions or concerns.
Zara Tours Inc. (herein “Tour Operator”) is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this Tour Operator (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, etc.). Tour Operator, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract, failure to comply with any laws, or any intentional or negligent actions, omissions, or defaults on the part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience or injury to travelers or travelers’ companions or group members.
Tour Operator shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with dangers and risks inherent in sporting/adventure activities, climatic conditions, accidents or illness, terrorist acts, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, social or labor unrest, local laws, abnormal conditions or developments, acts of God, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Many areas in East Africa are remote without access to medical facilities or rapid evacuation and assistance. Traveler is hereby warned of the above risks as well as possible travel industry bankruptcies and medical and climatic disruptions, and the possibility traveler may be unable to travel as scheduled because of personal emergency.
Tour Operator does not guarantee any supplier’s rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of baggage or other personal effects. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from, any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel.
Traveler’s payment for and retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected, and traveler hereby expressly agrees to forever release, discharge and hold Tour Operator and its agents, employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated companies, and subcontractors harmless against any and all liability, actions, causes of action, debts, suits, claims, and demands of any and every kind and nature whatsoever which traveler now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with my trip or participation in any activities arranged for me by Travel Agent.
Health and Safety
International travelers may contact the World Health Organization:
For information concerning possible dangers in Tanzania as well as other international destinations, Canadians may contact the Consular Affairs Bureau of Canada at:
1 800 267-6788 (in Canada and the U.S.) or (613) 944-6788 http://www.voyage.gc.ca/dest/ctry/country-en.asp?country=286000
For international travelers, please contact your government travel bureau for your respective country