Zara Charity has a wide range of projects and activities that are communal based and intended to redeem the local and vulnerable groups in our societies.
Please read more about our projects and partners to find a suitable option for volunteering. (link) to the projects
Why Volunteer with Zara Charity?
Zara Charity is a nonprofit organization founded in the year 2009 with certificate number 00NGO/00003212 registered under the organization Art of United Republic of Tanzania. Zara Charity was founded by Ms. Zainab Ansell the director of Zara Tanzania Adventure who initiated a global movement of “giving back to the community” through the network of travel industry partners, organizations, travelers and global citizens who are interested in reaching out and supporting the vulnerable groups in Tanzania.
- To unite the world long term volunteers with various projects supported by Zara Charity.
- To enhance community economic development
- To improve women economic performance
- To improve living condition for the special group such as women and children.
- Social needs
- Educational needs
- Environmental conservation and sustainability
- Employment creation
- Improving working and living conditions for the porters who climb Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru
- To ensure local community development and sustainability
- To support disadvantaged groups within the community such as women, orphans, and poor people by providing them with basic needs such as food, shelter, education and etc.
- To link our projects with international donors
- To ensure environmental conservation and sustainabilityIF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEER WITH ZARA CHARITY PLEASE EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.