This is a luxurious package special for people with less time to spend in the wild, safari features the famous Serengeti National Park in Northern Circuit game parks. With the Serengeti fly-in-fly-out Safari travel in custom designed 4×4 safari vehicles with open roofs for game viewing. This is a small group seat-in-vehicle safari with a maximum of 6 travelers per vehicle, all with window seats. Traveling for 5-days, the safari includes meals, accommodation, park entry fees, Arusha-Serengeti-Arusha flight and visit to famous Serengeti national park – Tanzania.
Arrive at Kilimanjaro Airport, Tanzania. After clearing customs, look for your Zara Adventure driver. He will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name on it. the driver will transport you to arusha Airport for your flight to Serengeti overnight Serengeti Safari Lodge or Overnight at Maasai Land Safari Lodge and connect the next day (with Half-board)
Head out after breakfast for the drive to Arusha Airport, for your connecting flights to Serengeti National Park. The word “Serengeti” is derived from the Maasai language, meaning “endless plain.” En-route to the Serengeti you can opt to visit as Maasai Village, a perfect place to explore Maasai culture and even participate in some tribal activities Or visit Olduvai Gorge, known as the Cradle of Humanity; the Museum is a testament to the long journey that humanity has made from its humble roots in East Africa to its current state as the dominant species on earth. Enjoy a game drive en-route to your camp. Overnight at Serengeti Safari lodge (with lunch, dinner & breakfast)
Relax with two full days in the Serengeti with game drives – unequalled for its beauty and home to the Great Wildebeest Migration. The huge herds of plains game such as wildebeest, zebra and antelope dominate the park while the attendant predators such as lion and cheetah are to be found amongst the many kopjes scattered across the plain. Its landscape varies from open grass plains in the south, savanna with scattered acacia trees in the center, hilly, wooded grassland in the north, to extensive woodland and black clay plains to the west. Overnight at Serengeti Safari Lodge (with lunch, dinner & breakfast)
Enjoy a morning at leisure before your transfer to the Seronera Airstrip, connecting to Kilimanjaro International airport for your flight home. If your flight departs during the morning and night accommodation must be added in Arusha – speak to us to arrange this.
END OF SERVICE
6 in stock (can be backordered)
|VALID FOR TRAVEL||January to December|
|1 person ( Private Safari)||4767|
|2 people on a private Safari||3537|
|3People on a private Safari||3250|
|4 people on a private Safari||3107|
|5 people on a private Safari||3021|
|6people on a private Safari||2964|
|Single room supplement||US$ 370|
|Child under 12 years sharing with 2 adults||qualify for a 30% discount|
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Moshi
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4x4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4x4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Current Government taxes and levies
- Return flights to Serengeti (Arusha-Serengeti-Arusha)
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
- International flights
- Balloon excursion in Serengeti $570 per person
- Serengeti Night game drive $70 per person
- Walking Safari & Sundowner $40 per person
- Masaai village tour $50 per car
- Hot/Bush-lunch in Serengeti $25
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Meals, drinks and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- 4bottle of beer per client in Serengeti
- 1bush lunch per client during one of the days in Serengeti
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.