Welcome to Kenya, The homeland of safari adventure that has continued to thrill from time immemorial.
SEASONS: Rates are subject to change by season with the seasons being:
Peak Season – 1 July to 31 October, 22 December to 1 January
High Season – 2 January to 31 March, 16 June to 30 Jun , 1 November to 21 December.
Low Season – 1 April to 15 June.
Price (USD) Per Person.
|Seasons||1 Guest||2 Guests||4 Guests||6 Guests||SRS|
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven 6-seater 4WD Land Cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of English speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours standby contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long-range high-frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, and a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Visas fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Extra activities (hot air balloon safari US$520 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary
- The above quotes are in US Dollars and applicable all year round
- In case of Beach extension request for a quote