The Great Lakes Safari is an ultimate safari in terms of bird watching, wildlife viewing & scenic adventure safari. With this safari option you will visit Kenya Highlands – the Aberdares and Mount Kenya then the Great Rift Valley Park Lakes & crown the tour with a visit to world-renowned Masai Mara and all-around wildlife hotspot not to be missed.
Contract rates are subject to change by season with the seasons being:
Peak Season – 1 July to 31 October, 22 December to 1 January
High Season – 2 January to 31 March, 16 June to 30 Jun, 1 November to 21 December.
Low Season – 1 April to 15 June.
|Seasons||1 Guest||2 Guests||4 Guests||6 Guests||SRS|
- The above quotes are in US Dollars and applicable all year round
- In case of Beach extension request for a quote
- Child rate 3 to 11 years is 50% of the Adult Rate
- Holiday Surcharge – Easter 14, 15, 16 & 17 April
– Christmas 24, 25, 26, 31 December and 1 January is not included but can be provided on request.
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a modern 4×4 safari land cruiser (with seven window seats)
- Services an English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- All Transfers in Nairobi
- Extra lunch at a local Restaurant on the last day
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- 2 bottles of ½ liter mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay directly)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.