Following a night in Nairobi to relax and enjoy a historic tour of Nairobi or a delightful restaurant, depart early in the morning on safari to Masai Mara. From the open plains of Masai Mara, the shimmery pink waters of Lake Nakuru and the swamps of Amboseli, this safari takes in three of the most picturesque regions in Kenya. It also provides the perfect opportunity to spot the Big-5 and to capture some diverse scenery.
Contract rates are subject to change by season with the seasons:
Peak Season – 1 July to 31 October, 22 December to 1 January
High Season – 2 January to 31 March, 16 June to 30 June, 1 November to 21 December .
Low Season – 1 April to 15 June .
|Seasons||1 Guest||2 Guests||4 Guests||6 Guests||SRS|
- The above quotes are in US Dollars and applicable all year round
- In case of Beach extension request for a quote
- Child rate 3 to 11 years is 50% of the Adult Rate
- Holiday Surcharge – Easter 14, 15, 16 & 17 April
– Christmas 24, 25, 26, 31 December and 1 January is not included but can be provided on request.
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or hotel
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a modern 4×4 safari land cruiser (with seven window seats) with an English speaking driver-guide on a private basis
- All Transfers in Nairobi
- Extra lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- 2 bottles of ½ liter mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visas, international flights and Airport taxes (clients pay directly)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.