6 Nights 7 Days South Luangwa And Livingstone
The Luangwa Valley represents one of Southern Africa’s finest game viewing experiences, with dense animal concentrations and a comparatively open landscape.
The valley comprises three national parks: first, the popular and easy-to-reach, the 9,050 sq km South Luangwa National Park, second, the much less visited and smaller 4,636 sq km North Luangwa National Park and lastly, the tiny 300 sq km Luambe National Park.
South Luangwa is probably Zambia’s best known and most frequently visited national park. Mfuwe Airport serves it, which receives daily flights from Lusaka. South Luangwa enjoys high densities of game, including frequent leopard sightings. The park is home to an endemic subspecies, Thorncroft’s giraffes.
As a result of dry seasons, the animals concentrate along the western bank of the Luangwa River. The ebb and flow of the Luangwa River support the entire Luangwa ecosystem, which floods the surrounding land in the rainy season.
High standards of service and accommodation, not to mention the top-quality guiding and a comparative absence of visitors combine to make South Luangwa National Park a real favorite for most safari seekers.
ADDITIONAL SAFARI INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS SHARING SAFARI DEPARTURES AND REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE TO OPERATE.
RATES IN US$ and PER PERSON
- USD 3,618 Staying at Croc valley camp in South Luangwa national park and 3* hotel in Livingstone
- USD 3,088 Budget
In South Luangwa National Park
- Return Air transfers from Lusaka to Mfuwe.
- Airport transfers.
- 3 nights stay at a luxury camp en suite safari tents including all specified activities per day, all meals.
- 50% deposit required to guarantee reservations and full payment to be made 30days before arrival date.
- Rates are per person sharing.
- Mineral water, juices, and snacks during specified activities.
- Children under the age of 5 sharing-Free
- 80% of the rate for children under the age of 10.
- Children over the age of 10 sharing-Full rates.
- Park entry fees and Luangwa Conservation and Community Fund
-Bar, Personal Expenses
In Victoria Falls (Livingstone)
The packages include;
- Accommodation inclusive of breakfast unless otherwise stated.
- All pre-booked activities.
- Return air transfer from Lusaka to Livingstone
- All transfers during pre-booked activities.
- Return Hotel-Airport transfers