Tour Route: Kampala – Kibale – Queen – Bwindi – Kampala/Entebbe.
On the 6 Days Chimps in Kibale & Wildlife Safari, you get to hang out with habituated chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park then later follow this Uganda Safaris route to Queen Elizabeth National Park to explore the savannah wildlife safari action in the grasslands. Chimpanzee tracking is a good alternative to the pricy mountain gorilla trekking in Bwindi.
The Chimps in Kibale Safari route can be customized to fit your trip plans and budget. Also, this Uganda safari trip can leave anytime with any number of people. The chimps tracking permit, accommodation, and transport are included in the quoted price of the package.
- The thrill of tracking the wild but habituated chimps in Kibale and other primates in their natural environment
- A guided nature walk in the Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary for birding and primate viewing
- An opportunity to explore the beautiful crater lakes surrounded by gentle hills and stunning views
- Sightings of the carpets of green tea plantations and long horned cattle
- Enjoying game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park and a boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel.
- The thrill of a game-walking safari in Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth park
- An opportunity to stand in two hemispheres at the Equator for memorable photos.