Arrive at Kilimanjaro Airport, After clearing customs, look for your Zara Adventure driver. He will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name on it. Your driver will transport you to Springlands Hotel in Moshi - Overnight (with dinner & breakfast)
Moshi – Amani Nature Reserve: In the morning pickup from your hotel in Moshi and drive to Amani Nature Reserve of the East Usambara Mountains where you will arrive in time for lunch. Enjoy a hike through dense virgin rainforest and experience the rich and diverse flora and fauna of this ecosystem, considered a biodiversity hotspot with numerous plant and animal species that can only be found here. Dinner and overnight stay in Amani Rest house.
After breakfast continue your exploration of the Amani tropical rainforest using well-established routes and look out for exotic birds, butterflies, blue monkeys and more. Also visit the Amani Botanical Gardens, the largest and one of the oldest Botanical Gardens in Africa (established in 1902), and explore tea farms. You will have all meals and overnight stay in Amani Rest House.
Pangani Coast: After breakfast in Amani enjoy a trip to explore the hot caves of Amboni, close to the city of Tanga on the Indian Ocean coast. Accompanied by an experienced guide you will learn about the stalactite and stalagmite formation of the caves and much more. After touring the caves have lunch in Tanga, followed by a drive down the historical Pangani Coast. Relax at your leisure in the Coastal Beach resort.
After breakfast, start your day trip to explore the long history and diverse cultures of the coastal town of Pangani at the mouth of Pangani River. This is a place where influences from colonial times under Arabic, Asian, German and British rule as still visible influence and where Swahili, Arab, Colonial traditions and Modern hospitality blends together. A river cruise through the vast coconut plantations along the Pangani River can be arranged. Enjoy the clean sandy beaches with green turtle breeding grounds, historic sites and coral reefs. You will have all meals in your Beach Resort.
This is a day of Rest and Relax at your leisure in the Coastal Resort on the white sand beaches or activities like snorkeling, scuba diving or fishing with local fishermen. You will have all meals in the Resort.
Options; Leisure Breakfast, followed by a turn drive back to Moshi, or leave Pangani for Dar es Salaam to catch your flight back or proceed to your next travel.
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- All park and entrance fees including Amboni Caves
- Full Board at Amani and Mkoma Bay
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
- Internal or International flights
- Airport transfers
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Accommodation in Dar-es-salaam
- Travel and health insurance
- Meals, drinks and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Holiday supplements and additional activities
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.