Tell us you want to surprise a family & loved one this Valentine and qualify for our special offer! (to qualify use Promo code VANT17 and we need to confirm your booking by January 31, 2017)
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO
Hot Offers !
- MARANGU 7 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,498
- RONGAI 8 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$1,776
- MACHAME 9 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,019
- LEMOSHO 10 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURE$2,325
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB NORTHERN CIRCUIT$2,180- $2,488
- KILIMANJARO CLIMB LONDOROSSI ROUTE$2,587
- TEMBO 5 DAYS SAFARI $1,518
- KIFARU 7 DAYS SAFARI $2,139
- SIMBA 3 DAYS SAFARI $899
- SERENGETI MIGRATION $2,664
- WILDEBEEST MIGRATION PACKAGE 6 DAYS
- SAFARI TO SUPPORT NGORONGORO PRE-SCHOOL
- MAASAI LODGE
- THE BEST OF AFRICA SAFARI
- WILDEBEEST CALVING NDUTU
- CLIMB KILIMANJARO & SAFARI ADVENTURE #1 (13 DAYS)$4,233
- KILIMANJARO MACHAME ROUTE & SAFARI 3 DAY #2 (11 DAYS)$3,517
- KILIMANJARO MARANGU ROUTE & CLASSIC SAFARI #3 (11 DAYS)$3,715
- 6 DAYS RONGAI ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFAR. $3,063
- 5 DAYS MARANGU ROUTE COMBINED WITH 3 DAYS LODGE SAFARI $3,715
SPECIAL PACKAGE !!!
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #1 (CODE:- STP14#1)
- SUSTAINABLE TOURISM WITH ZARA CHARITY PACKAGE #2 (CODE:- STP14#2)
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING PACKAGE
- ZARA INCLUSIVE TREKKING & SAFARI PACKAGE
- SKYSAFARI PACKAGE
- THE FAMOUS EAST AFRICAN MIGRATION PACKAGE (SERENGETI & MARA)
- COME TO AFRICA AND SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST POACHING
- CLEAN KILIMANJARO SPECIAL
- UGANDA RWANDA 14 DAYS SAFARI
- SOUTHERN PEOPLES & CULTURE PACKAGE
- ETHIOPIA NORTH & SOUTH COMBINED PACKAGE
- 9 DAYS KENYA SAFARI
ZARA TOURS DAY TRIPS
- Nyerere Golden Award Best Women Achievers in 2015
- "Talk of the Town" published in The Arusha Times on Dec 12 to 18, 2015
- Zara Tours recognized as the best tour company of the year
- Zara Tanzania Adventures recognized as the best tour company of the year 2013/2014
- ICA, SNOW AND SAVANNA book
- HATS Certificate of Membership
- GEITA GOLD MINE EXPEDITION AGAINST HIV/AIDS 2014
- 54 years old North Carolina Native
- Receives 2014 Gloval Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- ZARA TOURS INC receives 2013 Canadian Excellence Award
- Clean-up Kilimanjaro Machame Route - October 1, 2015
- Zainab Ansell: Exemplary woman entrepreneur
- Wins of 2012 Humanitarian Award in London
- Ngorongoro Marathon
The Kilimanjaro Porters Society was created in 2004 by Zara Tours to improve the working conditions of all porters on Mount Kilimanjaro and other hiking areas in Tanzania.
A valid yellow fever vaccination certificate will have to be shown at the points of entry to Tanzania and Zanzibar.
This is a measure for your safety and to help prevent outbreaks.
Did you know?
Due to its outstanding charitable community support, ZARA has been awarded winner of the 2010 Tanzania Tourism Tour Operator Humanitarian Award!
ZARA TOURS DAY TRIPS
Forest Walk (Duration 3 hours) US$ 15 per person
You can pass some time by enjoying a guided walk from Springlands hotel to the Njoro forest where en-route you pass by rice paddies grown and maintained by locals, look out for wading birds. Also observe the farmers tending to their bright green fields. Once in the forest you can experience the lush tropical environment & see much birdlife, small animals and colobus monkeys. You also combine the Forest tour with a visit to Kilimanjaro Orphanage a center that is supported by Zara Tours.
Marangu waterfalls trip. US$ 110 per person
About a 45 minute drive from Moshi town out towards the village of Marangu, lies the 15- meters waterfall. En route you will see banana plantations and walk through the Marangu villages and its surroundings observing the hustle and bustle of everyday village life and meeting some local people. Have lunch while enjoying the tranquility of this pretty waterfall.
Maasai Boma US$ 100 per person
Visit a traditional Maasai homestead where you can meet some genuine Maasai, witness some of the traditional dancing, and learn about their tradition and culture. Get to see the inside of a Maasai hut and learn about the different hierarchy within the village. You can see the traditional bead ornaments made by the Maasai women.
Materuni waterfalls day trip US$ 90 per person
The highest waterfall in East Africa at 70 meters and truly spectacular. Surrounded by a lush indigenous forest. It's just a 20 minute walk from Uru village.
Visit Moshi Town with ZARA guide . Its free but tipping after the tour is appreciated.
Other day trips available include,
Arusha park (minimum 3 pax) US$ 160 per person.